Among different types of torches gas are the most demanded. It no wonder as advantages of the similar equipment are obvious. It is possible to argue with confidence: it is necessary to buy a gas torch to solve the corresponding problems most effectively and rationally.
Main advantages of gas torches:
- reliability and simplicity in operation, in comparison with such devices, as black oil torches or torches on liquid fuel;
- gas is the type of fuel most available from the financial point of view if there is a gas highway, no problems with delivery of gas will exist;
- modern models of gas torches are completed with systems automating their work that considerably improves operational characteristics of the equipment, doing it safer, convenient, trouble-free in work;
- big power range of torches: among the variety presented in the modern market it is possible to find and buy without effort torches for house use or, for example, a torch for the large industrial enterprises.
However about these or those advantages of torches pertinently to speak only if the model is chosen correctly. To pick up the necessary equipment the clear idea of allows what type of a torch is optimum for use in certain conditions. If to consider existing classification of gas torches, will orient simpler.
Allocate some bases for division of this equipment into groups.
1. On a scope
On this sign distinguish:
- universal torches which will be suitable for the majority of types of furnaces and fire chambers;
- special models which were developed for use in furnaces of a certain design.
Naturally, special torches need to be used strictly for the designated purpose, remembering that they are incompatible with fire installations of any other type.
2. On a method of receiving a fuel mix
Gas in torches in pure form is not burned, it is included in structure of a fuel mix together with air. Formation of a fuel mix can be carried out in the various ways. Depending on it, torches can be divided into three groups:
- injection torches in which supply of air is carried out by means of a zasasyvaniye;
- dutyevy torches in which air moves forcing;
- diffusive models for which the natural pritekaniye of air to a flame is characteristic.
Usually injection torches are a part of a copper while ventilating models are bought as the separate equipment. By means of a dutyevy torch smooth and most exact regulation of capacity of work of the equipment that allows to increase system efficiency thanks to rational use of fuel, that is gas can be provided. At an optimum operating mode of the equipment not only fuel is saved, but also carbon dioxide arrives in environment in smaller quantities. However is at dutyevy torches and some minuses. Their main shortcoming – a high shumnost of work.
Dutyevy gas torches, in turn, can be divided also into three subspecies depending on type of supply of air. Speech can go about compulsory supply of air in a combination:
- with complete preliminary mixing;
- with partial preliminary mixing;
- with absence of preliminary mixing.
For increase in intensity of receiving an air-gas mix different technologies of mixing are used: gas can go in the form of thin streams which are distributed under a certain corner to an air stream; gas can be divided into small streams in which mixing will be carried out: streams of air and gas can twist under the influence of the special built-in equipment.
At artificial supply of air it is possible to achieve increase in intensity of burning of a fuel mix that allows to reach the maximum capacity.
3. On a teplotvornost of fuel burned in torches
On this sign gas torches are divided into three groups:
- low-calorie models. Are used when burning the gas which warmth of combustion does not exceed 8 MDZh/m3. It can be domain or generating gas;
- srednekaloriyny models. For this type of torches warmth of combustion of fuel on the average 8-20 MDZh/m3 is characteristic. Speech can go about coconut gas;
- high-calorific models. In this case the minimum warmth of combustion of fuel will make 20 MDZh/m3. High-calorific torches are used when burning passing oil and natural gases.
4. On flame localization
- on a fire-resistant surface;
- in the porous, granular or punched fire-resistant weight;
- in a free torch;
- in a tunnel or the chamber of combustion (fire-resistant).
The last two versions are applied in the coppers intended for heating of the heat-carrier (air, water and so on). The first two look is used when heating on a method of infra-red radiation.
5. On superfluous pressure
Also three groups are allocated: torches of low pressure (to five kPas), models of average pressure (5-30 kPas) and models of a high pressure (it is more than 30 kPas). Models of an average and low pressure are most demanded today. As to devices of a high pressure, the area of their use is at present limited to burning of low-calorie gases.
The classification of gas torches presented above is the full, thanks to what even nonspecialists can orient in a variety of models of the torches presented in the modern market, and make a right choice.
Estimate the requirements, desires, possibilities, allocate for itself the most significant characteristics of torches, without forgetting about expected area of use, loading, and you without effort can find option which will suit you according to all characteristics. Remember that the right choice is pledge of effective work of a gas torch for a long time.