The age of systems of heating in the majority of the cities of the Russian Federation surpasses not one ten years. TsO systems remain a constant headache of housing and communal services. The reason is simple: in Russia traditional, steel pipelines and heating systems are still used, and polipropilenovy and metalplastic pipes became known all any 15 years ago. Meanwhile, use in municipal services of plastic pipes has a number of powerful advantages.
Advantages of polypropylene in heating systems
Pipes from polypropylene surpass steel in a number of indicators:
- They are steady against differences of temperatures.
- The price for them is much lower, than on the steel.
- Service life of plastic pipes exceed 50 years.
- The small weight of plastic pipes, in difference from the steel facilitates transportation and installation processes.
- Installation of the plastic pipeline manages cheaper.
- Plastic unlike metal does not carry out an electricity.
- To Polipropilenovye pipes are not subject to corrosion and do not form a scum inside.
- Water noise in plastic pipes practically it is not audible. Mechanical blows on such pipe, unlike steel, are not carried on all strut.
- The smooth internal surface promotes the fastest advance of water flow.
However polipropilenovy pipes for heating, have also the shortcomings.
Shortcomings of polipropilenovy pipes for heating
Let’s try to look at problems of polipropilenovy pipes objectively.
- For certain temperatures it is necessary to select pipes with strictly suitable indicators of thermal stability.
- To Polipropilenovye pipes are more subject to the external mechanical damages which are often arising in a life.
- Different types of pipes demand different methods of installation and welding.
The listed shortcomings are not shortcomings fully, and – only technological features of this type of the equipment.
Comparison of polipropilenovy pipes with their analogs
In comparison with polipropilenovy pipes the steel have higher factor of heat conductivity. As a result of it there are big losses of heat. However temperature of melting of metal incomparably above, than at plastic. Steel pipes stronger and do not need additional fastenings, as plastic. But steel pipes are not suitable for the device of the hidden pipelines because of high susceptibility of corrosion.
Pipes from metalplastic maintain a temperature constant to 95 °C and its short increases to 130. They are easily mounted by means of press фитингового connections.
Pipes from polyethylene can maintain working temperatures to 90 °C short-term increases to 100. Service life at them, as well as at polipropilenovy, makes 50 years.
Pipes from PVC or usual plastic pipes, approach for cold vodosnabzheniye more and are used in heating systems extremely seldom that the working temperature makes them only 70 °C, and short-term 90.
Temperature of operation and linear expansion
As to working temperature for heating pipes from polypropylene, it makes 90-95 °C. The factor of linear expansion thus makes 0,15 mm/m
Features of the reinforced and combined pipes for heating
As the linear factor of expansion at polipropilenovy pipes is rather high, in systems of heating it is necessary to apply the pipes reinforced walls.
Pipes reinforce aluminum in the form of the continuous or punched leaf put from outer side of a pipe. Or reinforcing by an aluminum leaf in the middle of a pipe or is closer to its internal part.
In the first two cases at installation the leaf is cut off on 1 mm. in the second cleaning in a junction of pipes it is not required.
Pipes reinforce fiber glass, having it in the middle.
Pipes reinforce composit substances, a polypropylene mix with fiber glass. The composite is laid also in the middle.
Features of installation
Pipes are mounted by Polipropilenovye by means of diffuzny welding by the special device. Фиттинги heat up to temperature of melting and incorporate on an axis. Застыв, they form a whole.
When welding it is necessary to avoid an overheat since it attracts deformation of elements. Insufficient heating forms fragile connection.
In more detail familiarize with pipeline systems you can on a site of the representative of the European plants – the companies Agpayp (http://agpipe.ru/plastikovye-truby-dlya-otopleniya/polipropilenovie_trubi_dlya_otopleniya). The wide range, high-quality service and consultations of experts in engineering systems already wait for you!